Partnering for Wellness. Every Day in Every Way.
Because we know you aspire to live not just luxuriously during your retirement, but also meaningfully and actively, Aspire features Salus™ by Solvere. This trademark holistic wellness philosophy centers on your potential to achieve goals you’ve set for yourself that include sustaining or improving your health and well-being. That’s why our innovative wellness focus now includes professional partnerships that make it even easier to put your health and wellness first.
Non-Medical Home Care Services – Amada Senior Care
Aspire members strive to remain active and as independent as possible and sometimes just a helping hand with routine tasks is all it takes to successfully manage daily living. That’s why we’re partnering with Amada Senior Care with affordable billing options for routine non-medical services to include:
- Medication management — filling prescriptions, set-ups, reminders and assistance
- Help with bathing, dressing and other personal care services
Medicare-Certified Home Health Services – Southeastern Home Health
Everyone could use a little assistance when recovering from a medical event. That’s why Medicare covers short-term in-home healthcare services for a qualifying health event. While Aspire members can use any home health agency, we partner specifically with Southeastern because of their:
- Reputation for good care
- Team professionalism, including background checks
- Familiarity with Aspire and the unique needs of older adults
- Willingness to provide consultation and preventive care to all members at no cost
With regularly scheduled hours at Aspire, members can stop by to learn more or attend one of their complimentary educational events.
Rehabilitation Services – FOX Rehab
At Aspire, members explore new chapters every day. So, getting their independence back is important when dealing with an injury or illness that interferes with their lifestyle. While you can choose any rehab service, we are proud to partner with FOX Rehab to help members get back to life at Aspire. Their clinicians provide excellent care to older adults in your home and help you believe in your own strength and determination to achieve what once seemed impossible. Simply put, FOX rehabilitates lives through the following types of therapy:
- Physical therapy — Concentrates on balance, mobility, functional independence, pain management and the best quality of life possible
- Occupational therapy — Focuses on increasing functional independence, social participation and quality of life
- Speech (Language Pathology) — Assessing, diagnosing and treating disorders related to speech, language, social communication, cognition and swallowing
- Exercise physiology — Uses an effective exercise approach of testing, assessing and formulating custom programs to maximize strength, endurance and flexibility
Emergency Visits – Dispatch Health
Aspire members can take advantage of access to on-demand healthcare services, billed directly to most insurances. Our trusted partner, Dispatch Health, has board-certified clinicians trained to diagnose a variety of ailments and issues that include:
- Intestinal problems
- Urinary tract infections
- Non-life threatening injuries
Eliminate the need to get a rush appointment with your primary care physician, or visit a health clinic or an emergency room. Let Dispatch Health come to you in the privacy and comfort of your apartment home.
Pharmacy Delivery Services – Bremo Pharmacy
Easy access to a local pharmacy with a reputation for outstanding service and that knows you and your pet, is something you might not think about when choosing to live at Aspire. We’ve built a relationship with Bremo Pharmacy to make it effortless to take advantage of Bremo’s Sync RX prescription delivery program that offers:
- Complimentary 24/7 delivery daily to the Aspire front desk
- Bubble-pack pill packaging options of all meds by day or by morning, noon and night
- Convenient and dependable service for you and your pet (yes, they do pet meds!)
When it comes to staying well, we’re all in this together!
Our whole person approach to wellness creates a community of connections and engagement for those who live — and work — here, and who every day aspire to do more. Everything we do is built around the uniqueness of each resident and team member because we’re at our best when we come together.